Terms and Conditions
(AKA. THE FINE PRINT.)
Please take a few moments to review these official terms and conditions before participating in the program.
Lotta Friends Referral Program Eligibility
- The Lotta Friends Referral Program is open to all legal residents of Canada and the United States.
- Lotta Digital reserves the right to refuse participation in its Referral Program if there is any disregard for Lotta Digital’s current or potential customers or its employees.
Criteria for Referral
A qualifying referral will be determined at the sole discretion of Lotta Digital in accordance with the following criteria:
- The referral is submitted via our webpage at: lottadigital.com/lottafriends
- The prospective customer has not already received a quote from Lotta Digital or already have a website in development with Lotta Digital.
- Another referral has not already been received from an individual for the same prospective customer
- The referral information is not subject to any conflicts of interest, breach of confidentiality, non-solicitation or non-compete obligations.
- No responsibility will be taken by Lotta Digital for referral submissions that are illegible, lost, misdirected, improperly recorded or not received for any other reason.
- A referral may be disqualified, in Lotta Digital sole discretion, if you have breached any of the terms and conditions of the Lotta Friends Referral Program.
Terms and Conditions
- The contact information you included in the Lotta Friends Referral Program webpage will be the information used for any further communications regarding this referral.
- The terms and conditions of the Referral program may be modified by Lotta Digital, at its sole discretion, at any time by modifying this web page.
- Lotta Digital agrees to keep accurate and complete books and records relating to the transactions under this Agreement.
- Lotta Digital shall not be liable for any act or omission which results in a breach of confidentiality, representations and warranties, or infringement claims with respect to any information you may have provided to Lotta Digital as a result of your participation in our Referral Program.
- Each party understands that this is a non-exclusive program
- Both you and Lotta Digital are acting as an independent contractor and not as an agent, partner, joint venture partner or employee of the other party for any purpose. Nothing contained in this Referral Program shall be deemed to constitute one party an agent, partner, employee, or sales representative of the other, nor provide the authority of one party hereto to bind the other.
- Gift card(s) will be awarded only after receipt of the final payment by the Referred Client to Lotta Digital. If, for any reason, the website project is cancelled or unpaid by the Referred Client before the end of the project, no Gift Card will be awarded.
- Gift card(s) will be sent to you by regular mail in accordance with the mailing information you provided to Lotta Digital on the Referral Program webpage.
- Lotta Digital shall not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or undelivered mail and shall not have any obligation with respect to the updating of your mailing address information.
- All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. A qualifying participant is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes.
- The Referral Program may be terminated by Lotta Digital at any time without prior notice.
- The Referral Program is governed by these official terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms and conditions set out above, then do not submit or fill out the Referral Program webpage. By submitting the Referral Program webpage, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
Lotta GIFT CARDS
Choose your gift card from these awesome Lotta Digital customers:
Lotta FRIENDS REFERRAL INFORMATION